Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Return the item(s) to us with your order number.
Please re-order online and once we have received your returned items we will process a refund.
Items that are made to order can only be returned if they are faulty. If unsure check before placing the order.
Allow up to 10 working days however June – September allow up to 15 working days.
The options are; school delivery during term time, or home delivery via Royal Mail, Courier or our company van.
Please get in touch with us with your enquiry
- Stock is allocated to you order
- Allocation is made on a daily basis
- Items we have in stock are reserved for you
- Some items may need to have the logo added
- Some Items may be made up for your order
- Please allow 5 – 10 working days.
- Back to school trading periods June- September please allow up to 21 days
Yes we would be delighted to offer this for you.
Faulty garments may be returned for a refund or to be swapped.
Send us an email